The Carriyo Plug & Play Specification provides you with a collection of RESTful endpoints you must implement to integrate with Carriyo.
- Create Shipment
- Fetch Label
- Schedule Collection
- Cancel Shipment
- Shipment Tracking
- Status Update Webhook
The Carriyo specification provides a framework for the integration. It provides
- The structure of the endpoint URLs
- The structure of the request payload
- The structure of the response payload
- The authentication method to use
If you wish to integrate using Carriyo Plug & Play specification, then please follow the steps below.
- Review all sections under "Integration Requirements" in this guide and answer all questions highlighted.
- Build the integration endpoints on your side as per the Carriyo plug & play specification described in this section.
- Share display name, logo (high-resolution SVG) and a brief description of your service to represent your brand on the Carriyo platform.
- Please contact us once your endpoints are ready for us to signoff the integration together.